At Bill’s Home Service, our number one priority is to provide superior service to our customers in a safe and responsible manner. This is especially true in our current climate with the concern regarding the spread of COVID-19 across the U.S. and we wanted to communicate with you about what we are doing to prevent the spread in our local community and how you can help.
Steps we have taken:
- Bill’s Leadership has been and continues to monitor the latest recommendations and protocols issued by the CDC and local health officials. We provide our team with this information and continue to adjust our procedures accordingly.
- In addition to the regular services we receive from a professional cleaning crew, we are frequently wiping down “high-touched” surfaces and equipment (e.g. door handles, desks, pens, etc.).
- We continue to have soap and/or hand sanitizer available in the bathrooms, front desk and service vehicles. We have also instructed our team to be diligent in their hygiene habits.
- We have implemented a “no-touching” policy and have asked our team to refrain from shaking hands and giving high-fives, fist bumps, hugs, etc. Although we love you and prefer to greet you in a professional manner, we value your health and safety more.
- We have instructed our team to stay home and seek medical attention (if necessary) if they or someone else in their household are experiencing any symptoms affiliated with these illnesses.
- Many of our services can be performed on the exterior of homes, so we are confident that we can continue to keep you pest-free throughout this process.
Steps we encourage our customers to take:
- Communicate with us if you have specific concerns, needs or questions. We are here to serve you.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. For you University of Arizona fans, hum the fight song while you do it – it times out perfectly!
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick or who care for people who are sick.
- Cover your mouth and nose with the inside of your elbow when coughing or sneezing.
- Clean and disinfect objects that are touched frequently.
These simple, everyday actions are our best tools to prevent the spread of COVID-19 and other common illnesses in our community. We look forward to remaining open to serve you. Any changes to our operations will be made in accordance with guidelines from the CDC and state and local health officials and will be communicated to you as efficiently as possible.
The Bill’s Home Service Team