Many Green Valley and Sahuarita residents are seasonal residents who take advantage of our mild late-fall through early-spring months and escape the intense heat of the summer months. While they’re in town they enjoy our many outdoor activities, local entertainment and arts, and look after and maintain their properties just like any local homeowner would. However, many don’t think to make the investment of a home watch company while they’re gone.
Home Watch Service
A home watch service is designed to give seasonal residents peace of mind that one of their largest investments – their home – is safe and sound while they’re away. In most cases, it’s recommended to have 2 visits per month designed to check on all the key components of the home to make sure it stays in good condition and any issues are caught early before they become serious problems. Here’s what to expect from a home watch service:
- Service provided by a reliable and insured company with trained employees.
- Inspection of interior and exterior looking for signs of forced entry, storm damage and water leaks.
- Inspection of landscaping and irrigation system.
- Operation of key appliances like the dishwasher, washer and dryer, refrigerator, and heating/cooling units.
- Running faucets, flushing toilets and filling “P-traps” in drains.
- Looking for signs of pest activity.
- Written reports delivered electronically upon completion of the visit.
For nearly fifteen years, Bill’s Home Inspection Services has been Green Valley’s and Sahuarita’s leader in home watch services. Our trained home watch professionals are dedicated to your peace of mind while you’re away. For more information about making an investment in your investment this summer, give us a call or visit our website.